Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Easter Table

We had a wonderful Easter dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's with a few of their friends.  I brought the centerpiece and it was so fun to make.  It took me a while since I had downloaded the update to the Silhouette designer software.  It had so many bugs and looked so different the I restored my old version.  Well it wasn't a complete restore as it dropped the designer part.  I wasn't able to upload the SVG file I needed.  After trying all day to get it back, I finally decided I'd trying going back to the email that I got the update from.  I reloaded it and fortunately the bugs had been fixed.  So after much trial and error, I finally got the file I purchased from SVGcuts loaded and ready to cut.  I think it turned out quite well.

The bunny is from SVG CUTS  I filled his tummy with chocolate eggs.

The carrots are from Silhoutte and are filled with chocolate eggs.


I added some paper eggs and daffodils from Silhouette.



The meal was delicious and everyone seemed to enjoy the decorations.  Hope all had a Happy Easter!


1 comment: