Sunday, February 2, 2014

Card Bowl 2014

So Operation Write Home is challenging card makers with a card bowl.  So here we go.  First challenge is to make a masculine card with the colors of the super bowl team that you like best.  So how do I choose?  I've live in the northwest and Colorado both.  So I guess I'll just do one card for each team.

 
 
So the second challenge is to make something for the ODBD February Challenge,  That's easy enough.  The challenge is to use brown in a masculine card.  Brown is my go to color for mats so here is the result.
 
 
Now the third challenge in the card bowl is to make a card using the Sunday sketch for a masculine card.  It was a simple sketch this week and they need thank you cards.
 
 
That's my take on Card Bowl 2014.  Hope you enjoy my masculine cards.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment