Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Western Request

Operation Write Home had a request for western type cards.  I didn't have much time but I had started a kit for jean pockets.  Thought it might make a good western theme.  So here's my quick and simple card:

 
I did a few cards with cows earlier so maybe they can be used for a western requestor.  At least they could be considered country!  :)


 
So that's it for my western cards.  At least for today!  February is almost over so I guess I'd better get rolling on kits for March!

2 comments:

  1. The jeans pocket and bandanna look like actual fabric, are they ? Nice western card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pocket is a print and cut file from Silhouette. The bandana is a sheet of scrapbook paper I had that I cut and folded to fit in the pocket.

      Delete