Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pink, Gray and Cheeseburgers

I takes me a little time to get the mojo for a challenge.  The May 28th OWH mid week challenge was a pink and gray card.  Here's my results:


Minnie Mouse is really closer in  color to the ribbon in real life.  She looks a little "grayed" out in the scan.   The June 4th challenge is cheesburgers or BBQ.  Since I already have this digi from Doodle Pantry and it's an OWH fundraiser digi, I had to use it for the challenge:



Hope you enjoy my challenge entries.

3 comments:

  1. Two cute cards! Minnie is adorable. I especially love the burger card......it makes me want to go get one! Thank so much for sharing with us at DPDC47! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! I adore that hamburger card. So cute! Thanks so much for stopping by the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this week and sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Minnie makes my heart smile and will surely make a loved one happy to find it in their mailbox!

    ReplyDelete