Sunday, July 6, 2014

VCMP Saturday Challenge Entries

The Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party continues.   So I have completed a few more cards. 

The first challenge of the day is Things with Wings for the Our Daily Bread Designs  monthly challenge.  So for this challenge I used Graphic 45 Birdsong collection and a sentiment from My Favorite Things.

 
The next challenge was a Miss You card using one circle and 2 banners.  I used paper I got at Tuesday Morning last year and a Hero Arts sentiment.
 
 
This challenge was a little harder.  Use at least 3 textures on a card.  I used a cricut layered Christmas tree, textured a background with embossing and used a ribbon and star for embellishments.
 
 
The next challenge was Travel.  This was a little easier since I just got this Unity stamp and used the same Hero Arts sentiment.
 
 
Tami's challenge had a patriotic Santa I thought was so cute.  So here is my red, white and blue Christmas card.
 
 
That's it for Saturday's challenges.  Hope you are all playing along.
 
ANDREA
 
 


8 comments:

  1. I love all your cards, but my two favorites are the Things with Wings Card and the Red, White & Blue birthday card. Thanks for participating in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards you've entered into the weekend challenges are fantastic! I had to laugh when I read you got your papers at Tuesday morning! A friend of mine and I buy there and share all the time. Great bargains, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol - I love Tuesday Morning! I do a lot of card kits so it's great when they have interesting papers. I tend to go a little nuts thought when they have Graphic 45! Too bad we're not closer to share too.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for participating in my RW&B Christmas challenge. You did a great job w/ it and I'm so glad to see you used the little Santa. I looked back thru all you VCMP cards and you did a great job. I especially like the Winter/Christmas color duo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tami - I love that little Santa. I may use him in some card kits. Been trying to get Christmas kits together for when the snowbirds return in the fall. Thanks for sharing him.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for playing along with my circle/banners challenge. I really like those patterns and colors together. And you used a sentiment from my favorite Hero Arts OWH set! Wonderful group of cards altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to do the texture challenge with a Christmas theme - I need to get busy with that season! Love how you used the negative space of the tree - pretty effect! Thanks for supporting OWH, and for taking the Texture Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete