Sunday, July 6, 2014

VCMP Friday Challenge Entries

I've been playing along with the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party  so here are my completed cards for the July 4th challenges:

There's Always the Other Side - make cards for both masculine and feminine from the same OWH sketch.  I chose sketch #230 and Doodle Pantry images.


 



TGIF - make a thank you card using spray inks or gelatos.  I chose gelatos for my card and used embossing for the image.



Paper Piecing for Kids - I chose a birthday card using a cricut image of Hello Kitty.



Red, White and Blue Birthday - I chose a print and cut image from Silhouette and made a celebration card that can be used for birthday as well as other occasions.



Colored Background - I chose to use inks sponged on white paper for my background.



Winter cards - I chose an image from My Favorite Things and made 2 cards.  One is in traditional red for the holidays and the other in blue.



2 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    What fun cards! Your His and Hers cards are great -- love how you interpreted the sketch. And, I was especially intrigued by your use of gelatos for your TGIF card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with the His and Hers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those! What a great take on my challenge and that's wonderful coloring! Thanks for taking time from your holiday to play along.

    ReplyDelete