Monday, July 7, 2014

VCMP Sunday Challenge Entries

So we continue with the Sunday challenges.  The mojo is wearing down but hopefully I met the challenges.
 
The first challenge was to use the weekly sketch #232.  I used the Crafty Secrets Dog for my image.  I cut him on the Silhouette.
 

 
 
 
Then there is the messy Teen card.  I used some We R Memory Keepers school paper and stickers.  I distressed the background with sandpaper.  I thought texting words was perfect for today's teenager.
 
 
 
The next challenge was Critter Love.  I used an image from Doodle Pantry called Hoppy Log.  It just happens to be an Operation Write Home fundraiser set.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.
 
 
 
The Inching Toward Christmas challenge wanted us to use one of the OWH sketches that have one inch squares as part of the design.  I used sketch #175.  Great way to use up those scraps.
 
 
 
The last challenge of the weekend was to use something faux on the card.  I picked the easy one - a paper button.
 
 
I do hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. 
 
 
 Andrea

7 comments:

  1. WOW! You've been busy! What fun creations! Thanks so much for playing along in our July Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness girl! You have been busy! But, it looks like you had fun. All your cards were so fun and yet so different. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Good luck and I hope to see your creative work again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. However, I did not see the card that is the one you entered in the Doodle Pantry Jul Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card I chose to enter is actually on the Friday Challenge entries. I love Doodle Pantry. The images make it so easy to put together kits for card making events.
      Andrea

      Delete
  4. I just love the way you used this adorable Little Dog image from our Digital Art Set! The shape you used to cut it out is so pretty and the little flags you added are fun, too! Thanks so much for joining the fun at the July Crafty Secrets Linky Party! Kathy Clement/DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been a busy girl. I love this musical little dog playing his flute. You can just see how cultured he is. Thanks so much for playing along with us in Crafty Secrets July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog card cracked me up! So funny! All the projects are great! Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Secrets Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete